Say goodbye to
What truly distinguishes Hazmat Systems from other MSDS
management systems? Our revolutionary patent-pending remote station, called
Using state-of-the-art touchscreen technology, users
access all of the information pertinent to their needs at their fingertips. This design makes the SafeStation extremely easy to use, even for someone
who has never used a computer before, and allows users to rapidly find the important
information they seek. Within a few seconds, users can view the MSDS sheet
onscreen as well as class information, first aid, handling information,
emergency procedures, safety equipment and emergency phone
Employees can even print GHS and WHMIS compliant labels
directly from the unit!
Our system is much more than a local access point to MSDSs. Using our Hazmat
Systems Communication Center, users can get in touch with local emergency
services, the poison control center, internal emergency contact, and even the
manufacturers of the products themselves, all using the built-in speaker and
microphone on the fron of the SafeStation!
Again, going way
beyond MSDSs, our SafeStations truly become a complete health and safety
information kiosk, allowing employees to view all of your safety related
procedures, with documents and even videos! Lockout/tagout information, hot work
information, working in heights, emergency procedures... anything goes. You
employees will truly know that for anything related to health and safety, the
SafeStation is the place to go!
today to get a free demonstration of our system.
- Information stored in the local database is updated automatically from the
online database, so no more running around to update binders!
- Access safety procedures right on the unit, making this the
one-stop-shop for all health and safety related information for your employees
- Critical safety information is found in seconds
- Print GHS and WHMIS compliant labels directly from the unit
- A large 17" screen and oversized buttons make the unit very easy to use, even
- Extremely easy to use, even for someone who has never touched a computer before
- Made from solid aluminum and protected from the rough environments of a workshop
- Integrated speaker and microphone let you communicate emergency contact and
services right from the unit!
- Print the MSDS sheets for first responders directly from the SafeStation
- Multilingual - switch between english, french and spanish at the touch of a button
- Simply add a UPS (uninterruptable power supply) and the unit will work even during power outages
The labels are here!
Both through the SafeStation and our online system, you can now print
fully compliant labels, even GHS labels! Learn more here
Startup Open finalist!
Hazmat Systems Inc has been selected in the top 50 of the Startup Open, a global
competition to recognize startup companies!
Now available in Spanish!
Our revolutionary SafeStation is now available in Spanish. Other languages